Sunday, February 10, 2013

Where I Was Last Nite

A Baby Shower!
At the shower we made up poems
for the baby out of Valentine Confectioner
candy hearts.  So cute!



I even got to see the birth of this cute baby on video!

Really makes me want to make my body strong & eat this:
(Or stuff like it).

After braving the snowstorm thru the Canyon,
I then went to the Temple to do sealings!
The next day Eden Marie was blessed.
Her gorgeous Grandmother, Cara, was the one
who invited me to the shower.
I met her at the Provo Temple when I ran into
a good friend of mine, Melanie Dewey, there one evening.
We've been friends ever since!
Both Mother & daughter have lovely singing voices.
I got to hear them after the shower getting ready
to perform at Sacrament Meeting.
It was really fun to
run into other good friends
at the shower.
None of us knew we would all be there.
What a joy!
I opened the door
& there was Sherrice from the choir.
Then a lady, Katie, who knows a
good friend of mine, Fran.
Fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment