Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Fav MoTab/OTS Performance

In Dreams/Prayer of the Children

How grateful I am to serve as an ambassador of the Lord, Jesus Christ, thru the Orchestra at Temple Square. My life has been richly blessed in being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Please visit lds.org or mormontabernaclechoir.org to learn more!

One other fav (& the reason I am in the OTS): To Fill the World With Love

The pic's (left) were taken at Scott Hancock Photography. He put together a wonderful collage of these pic's & more w/ music from the Mo Tab I helped record. I had always wanted to take pic's there, so I did so in remembrance of my performances with the choir. To me, they symbolize the wonderful message Sister Elaine Dalton later gave in General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment